Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Goodness me. What a fine mess. We got a "head" who hasn't done his job in months. Not interested. Didja know he was a QUITTER?

Goodness me. What a fine mess. We got a "head" who hasn't done his job in months. Not interested. Didja know he was a QUITTER?

Posted - November 16, 2020

Responses

Typical 5 year old.   He didn't get his way so now he's pouting.  He never really cared about doing it in the first place.  he just wanted the position for the power and fame.  To him, "work" is for losers (that's why he plays golf so much).
      November 16, 2020 4:25 PM MST

He can play golf 24/7 very soon. He is a very lazy SOB isn't he? He has tons of energy for his ego hate virus rallies but zip for anything else. His day will come. I'd like to witness his Waterloo...judgment day....comeuppamce. You? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      November 17, 2020 12:54 PM MST

Although he has a lot of blood on his hands, people "love" him to much for him to ever get all his just desserts here.
      November 17, 2020 2:57 PM MST

I agree with thee but it isn't "here" I refer to m'dear. It's the thereafter hereafter. I'm counting on it. Because if not so then all we have been taught to believe won't be true. And that's too big a thing to give up for me personally. You too I gather! Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 18, 2020 2:25 AM MST