Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Math » Livvie, I will work on these math pages here together with you

Livvie, I will work on these math pages here together with you

May You see if all of these piecewise-polynomial math are written correctly:

Posted - November 18, 2020

Responses

• You may wait for her to respond to you.  Her computer died.  She's waiting for her new computer to arrive.
      November 18, 2020 9:52 PM MST

Then while waiting for Livvie, I may give you other (challenging) timed work quizzes/problems-soon? 

I will make another separate thread for you to do these quizzes there okay?

November 19, 2020 6:44 AM MST

• OK
      November 26, 2020 12:14 AM MST

Then I will give You other option of one or multiple work page(s) at a time?

Then do I will give You another work page only after You finish that one, or start on daily(challenge) work pages where You have to get each work page(s) done each day-then You have to stay at the answerMug thread every day-(this will be kind of a timed quiz/work activity) then you get some points for each right answers; if get one wrong-lose 2 points each, & lose 5 points for a day late workpage; & you can buy other freedom options from points-‘as hints of different kinds, an answer, choose a subject by typing in, etc’, or with other separate paying pieces with these-As use chips instead of points-to leave points the same when like to just buy something. I will check on & make out the other lose/pay/earn list to that thread-there would be much more other ones to list.
    So that will be 4 options there altogether-as multiple or not, and daily or not-on these workpages to do, what do You will gonna choose? Be put to that thread, then more other options with kinds and levels of work pages there-

This post was edited by DannyPetti at November 26, 2020 5:26 PM MST
      November 26, 2020 6:44 AM MST

• I choose multiple worksheets, but I won't do the timed quizzes.  I hated those when I was a student.
      November 27, 2020 2:23 AM MST

(Meant as each day timed-as to get certain ones done just each day)
    Then I see that You chose that, if is, then don’t have to watch any days of making, giving or doing any work pages then.
    And I just posted the other work page thread just for You-with several more options in it.
      November 27, 2020 12:28 PM MST

I see that may get sort of overwhelming and stressed-sometimes.
      November 30, 2020 4:48 PM MST