Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Nurses are striking! They HAVE HAD IT WITH Y'ALL! They are DONE trying to take care of you. Good luck on your own. RIP. Ya will won'tcha?

Nurses are striking! They HAVE HAD IT WITH Y'ALL! They are DONE trying to take care of you. Good luck on your own. RIP. Ya will won'tcha?

Posted - November 18, 2020

Responses

I don't blame them. 

I feel sorry for the sick people don't bring this upon themselves.  But the rest.... those who refused to listen; those who only cared about themselves and what they wanted; those who purposefully put themselves in harms way, and then purposely harmed others... I find it extremely hard to feel for them. 
    Yet, when they lay sick and dying, I will feel some compassion for them (and especially for those they will leave behind).  I'm not a monster.  They may not have cared, but I will not allow myself to sink to their level.
      November 18, 2020 12:29 PM MST

I am always concerned for VICTIMS. NEVER FOR PERPS. Not at all. Not even a smidge. PERPS bring things on others and on themselves PURPOSELESSLY. I have no concern to spare for them. It is all used up for their victims. I am not a monster. Different strokes. But it brings up a question I am obliged to ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      November 19, 2020 3:14 AM MST