Active Now

Slartibartfast
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I do not know how dumb the duck really is. Right now people from his administration are reaching out to JOE BIDEN on the Q.T. WHAT?

I do not know how dumb the duck really is. Right now people from his administration are reaching out to JOE BIDEN on the Q.T. WHAT?

They are still chickensh**ts because they won't do it out loud. They are doing it behind the duck back because I guess they have a bit of a conscience and cannot tolerate what the duck and his cabal et al are doing.

Can you?

Every day until the duck is carted away he plans to blow up destroy decimate dissolve desecrate everything he can get his stubby hands on so that when Joe Biden takes over there is only desolation.

Good job don't you think? If the duck can't have the country he wants to make sure no one can.

Like a jealous crackpot nutjob insane crazy man throwing acid in the face of the woman he lusts after who cannot stand him.

If I can't have you no one can!

Great job duck. Keep it up. GOD IS WATCHING. The acid is doing its job very nicely. Thank you ever so much.

Posted - November 19, 2020

Responses