Active Now

DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The duck has a very short ATTENTION SPAN. He needs SIMPLE. Complicated/complex annoys him. You know what he might do in 2024?

The duck has a very short ATTENTION SPAN. He needs SIMPLE. Complicated/complex annoys him. You know what he might do in 2024?

Rather than run through another expensive lengthy humiliating campaign just show up and declare himself president!

Get rid of all the window dressing and gingerbread. You don't gild the lily. It is already perfection and you cannot improve on it.

He will show up at the proper time and make that declaration. If Republicans are in a majority anywhere they will absoluteky confirm him. On the spot. First day he will burn the Constitution and from then on there will be no rules anywhere in writing or otherwise to stop him from having his way with everyone and everything.

He will be older and fatter then too which will be easier on his body. Jabba the hut was a sloth. Duck is too.

His adoriing worshippers will still be there adoringly worshipping. They will never have stopped. He is the air they breath the food they eat the drink they drink the ground they walk on. Without him they do not exist. With him they are eternal and forever.

I might not be here then. I don't know. Isn't that a grandly wondrious world to which y'all can look forward?

Just go to sleep for 4 years. Wake up when he is back in the saddle. All will be well. Trust me. While you sleep you will be safe from harm. Trust me.

Posted - November 21, 2020

Responses