Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The grief that the duck has caused others I wish for him..tentupled. The pain and agony and despair and disgust. BACK ON HIM TENTUPLED! You?

The grief that the duck has caused others I wish for him..tentupled. The pain and agony and despair and disgust. BACK ON HIM TENTUPLED! You?

Posted - November 22, 2020

Responses

I think of Trump, Barr, and Giuliani as the unholy trinity.

I also think Rudy started "melting" when he suddenly remembered whatever deal he made with the devil.

In general, I am content to allow God to deal with all three of them in His own way and in His own time.

Let me simply say that "tentupled" may be less that what one could argue is deserved by justice---yet God is known for His mercy.
      November 22, 2020 2:06 PM MST

Of course you know I am ridiculing the duck proclivity for DOUBLING DOWN. Mocking him. Laughing at him though funny he is not in terms of hilarious and joyful. Funny duck odd weird peculiar queer. Even funnier the millions who adore him and believe GOD delivered him unto them to save them. GHASTLY actually. All those who voted for a duck TWICE are so afflicted in my opinion. It may well be over the top though with regard to the duck that concept is out of reach for him. Thank you for your reply tom. :)
      November 23, 2020 4:05 AM MST