Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It's simple logic. Non-guns have less fear than gun people. Many non-guns may be vegans too or vegetarians. They don't kill to eat. Do they?

It's simple logic. Non-guns have less fear than gun people. Many non-guns may be vegans too or vegetarians. They don't kill to eat. Do they?

On the other hand I guess they do "kill" vegetables when they remove them from the garden.

But is killing a vegatable at the same level as killing an animal or a homo sap?

I don't know but I do know that dead is dead and killing is killing. Stopping life. Whether it's a carrot or a chicken or a person of color.

Right?

Posted - November 23, 2020

Responses

The ONLY purpose of a gun is is to take life (kill).  That's what it was designed for.

Very few people hunt for food exclusively anymore (Welcome to Costco.  Deer are located in aisle 9, cows in aisle 17, while fowl can be found in the back.  Please watch your step, as we've had many clean-ups in those areas). A few still hunt for sport, although hunting with a semi-automatic doesn't seem very "sporting".

Mostly what people hunt for nowadays is other people.  "Its for protection" they cry. Protection from what?", we ask.  "Protection from another person with a gun."

There are around 1 billion firearms in the world.  Of those, 85% are in civilian hands, 13% are in military arsenals, and 2% are owned by law enforcement agencies.  

November 23, 2020 11:02 AM MST

I think once again it's the fault of the parents. If they are gun folks their kids are raised to be gun folks and probably get their first guns when they are six? I don't know. Gun folks have a way of life that is not my cuppa tea to be as generous and kind about it as I can be. I had another thought in mind to tell you what I really think about gun people but I audited edited thought about it and decided to go the chicken route. Why? Because what I think is so harsh it's hard for me to write. So just let it go. No point in any further truth. You're the choir Shuhak. You're not the problem. SIGH. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 24, 2020 2:40 AM MST
      November 23, 2020 1:04 PM MST

Believe me, I've thought worse.  A you know, my brother-in-law (the trumpican) is one of those "gun-folk".  He's still sitting in his empty gun store (despite the fact that he can no longer acquire guns or ammo as there's none to be had), proudly displaying his "recall Governor Newsom" petition (because of the gun regulations he passed), loudly defending (excusing) trump's actions.  I haven't been there in a while, but I'm willing to bet he has a black, white and blue american flag (the trump flag) displayed  there too.
      November 23, 2020 1:23 PM MST

Let me get this straight. The gun folks who live near where your b-i-l lives cannot buy any guns or ammo because all the gun stores are SOLD OUT? I wonder if that has been replicated throughout the usa? Or is it only a local "problem"? You know what we need right now to be dark about it? A gun-related MASSACRE!

That's when all gun people rush to buy more guns and gun sales sky rocket. That would flush out where guns still exist. Evil though. Dark thought. But I expect we will have one soon. Bad Rosie thinks bad thoughts. Apologies. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at November 24, 2020 11:29 AM MST
      November 24, 2020 2:43 AM MST

I have been told that it's the same everywhere.  Thanks to the virus and trump's mouth, people have been hording them.  Where we used to see school shootings, we're now going to see street shootings.  In fact,it's already happening.
      November 24, 2020 3:20 PM MST

I know. I'm sure all the hate groups supporting the duck have multiple weapons and are ready to be "launched". I wonder if all those groups will band together and follow some plan of attack? I wonder if any of them hate one another? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      November 25, 2020 1:50 AM MST