Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I know homo saps kill other homo saps because they are afraid of them. What else do the killer homo saps kill?

I know homo saps kill other homo saps because they are afraid of them. What else do the killer homo saps kill?

Are they afraid of veggies or fruit trees? I know they are afraid of bees. How many things are targets? Have vegetables or fruit ever attacked homo saps? Maybe through the stomach from overeating them?

Even the inanimate...clay pigeons for instance. They are shot at all the time. And targets. Shooting ranges have them right? Ever been to one? Bet they're noisy as he** aren't they? The bigger the weapon the louder the noise?

But I suspect the biggest thrill for gun people is seeing the life go out of the body of a human being. Don'tcha think? It must be quite the experience with the first time being the most memorable? You don't forget your first love ever do you? Or your first kill/murder?

Or even taking down a deer or a bird. Amazing what folks find exciting and energizing and satisfying isn't it?

In the olden days the gun people would put notches on their guns to keep track of their murders. Well in the movies they did. I wasn't around then to know if that is really what real gunslingers actually did.

Do murderers professional or amateur keep track of their kills? Do they have some kind of counting mechanism that they hit to keep track of each one? I wonder how many kills/murders it takes to get bragging rights? 250,000? 10?

Posted - November 23, 2020

Responses