Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why is he so slow? A mental defect?

Why is he so slow? A mental defect?

Allegedly duck is worried now the rudyg and his legal team are "fools making him look bad".

He is just noticing now? After all this time and slime connected to rudyg the duck is just figuring that out? Not the sharpest knife in the drawer for sure.

Posted - November 24, 2020

Responses

He doesn't need anyone to make him look bad.  He does a find job of that all by himself.
      November 24, 2020 7:57 AM MST

Oh c'mon L! Ya gotta admit his affiliation association with the perverted old man who was seen with his hand down his pants with what he thought was a 15 year old girl in the room? It was a setup I think but seriously. How does does that not fit into the duck history? Being a pal of jeff weinstein pedophile? Being sued for "sexual impropriety" by many women one of whom says he RAPED her? Lusting after his own daughter by saying if he weren't her father he'd date her? Serious swine is what he is. But adding his attachment to rudyg to that mix? Thank you for your reply! :)
      November 24, 2020 12:20 PM MST

As I said - those were all HIS decisions to make and he made himself look the fool.
      November 24, 2020 1:04 PM MST

Duck is drawn to perverts because he is one. Like appeals to like. Thank you for your reply L.
      November 27, 2020 2:52 AM MST