Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Communication » Perplexing answers to questions. "I don't care" or "You already know the answer to that". They're not helpful. What do I do with them?

Perplexing answers to questions. "I don't care" or "You already know the answer to that". They're not helpful. What do I do with them?

First of all I like to know what you care about but if I ask a question and you don't care why respond? How is that a relevant answer to my question? Why should I care that you don't care?

Then for those who tell me I already know the answer No I don't. I know what I think but that isn't why I ask questions. I want to know what YOU think and since
mindreading isn't my strong suit I have to ask. What I don't get is why people don't get that. If they ask questions is it always because they don't have an opinion or know the answer? Do they never want to learn what others think and compare that with what they think? What's up with that?

Posted - October 16, 2016

Responses

You be Rosie and do your thing!
      October 16, 2016 9:26 AM MDT

Most of your questions are not questions but instead insults to trump, people who don't support hillary, or even other members.  Then you put a question mark on them. If that is what you call a "question", then do not complain about the "answers" you receive.
      October 17, 2016 8:11 AM MDT