Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The 3-leg stool of millions of lives. Guns. Politics. Religion. They have no interest in anything else. Why?

The 3-leg stool of millions of lives. Guns. Politics. Religion. They have no interest in anything else. Why?

Posted - November 28, 2020

Responses

I expect only they can answer that - though if pressed many who hold very hard-line views would find it hard to give a convincing explanation!
      November 28, 2020 4:40 PM MST

I cannot imagine living in such a narrow world. The basis is fear and hate. How sad is that? Fear of "the other" is why they will never have enough guns. Hate of "the other" is why their politics is so very important to them. And fear of the unknown is why they cling to a religion. Fear and hate. Sad that. In my opinion of course. I have nothing else to go with. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      November 29, 2020 2:47 AM MST

I think you are right about them. Their hatred is driven by fear of others, and also fear that their own beliefs might be wrong. This post was edited by Durdle at November 29, 2020 7:22 AM MST
      November 29, 2020 3:09 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Durdle.
      November 29, 2020 7:22 AM MST