Active Now

Spunky
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » 70 MILLION indepedent sovereign Americans traveled for Thanksgiving. The positivity test rate averages 9%. GO FOR BROKE ON CHRISTMAS?

70 MILLION indepedent sovereign Americans traveled for Thanksgiving. The positivity test rate averages 9%. GO FOR BROKE ON CHRISTMAS?

Posted - November 28, 2020

Responses

'Tis the season of me.

Now, how does that song go again...    (Sarcastic humor set  to the tune of "Joy to the World")

Joy to the world, I have arrived.
    Let everyone fawn over me.
    Get out of my way, I've got things I have to do
    I'm the only one who matters.
    I will do just as I please
    Ain't no one going to tell me what to do.

I don't care 'bout no virus
    Ain't nothing going to stop me.
    Who cares if I might be sick, it's not my problem
    I've got places I need to go
    I need to fly around the world
    To spread, to spread, my germs around. (*cough*)

I ain't wearing no stupid mask!
    And I'll get as close as I please!
    I don't care if you get sick; that's your problem not mine
    Now open up them bars
    Let me in them stores
    Besides, this virus thing is just a hoax.

How come no one came to the hospital.
    Didn't they see I was sick?
    I had a bunch of tubes stuck down my throat
    No, wait I can't be dead
    I've so much more to do.........
      November 28, 2020 10:52 AM MST

Thank you for your thoughtful and inventive reply m'dear. Have you noticed we keep PREACHING TO THE CHOIR? Which is basically limited to EACH OTHER? I know we have a few out there of our ilk who jump on board but mostly? SILENCE.Separate subject but kinda pertinent. We are having thousands of cars line up for food and waiting 5-8 hours to get it here down south. Is it like that up north where you are too? How sad is that?
      November 28, 2020 11:30 AM MST

I don't know.  A number of places locally keep handing out food, but I haven't heard of any lines.  Of course this isn't a populous area either.
      November 28, 2020 11:34 AM MST

True Well m'dear we know it is an avalanche already going downhill. It will pick up speed and end up in a terrible crash. I suppose one can blow up an avalanche to stop it. How could we blow up COVID 19? Thank you for your reply. The worst is yet to come. Lordy lordy lordy. :( This post was edited by RosieG at November 28, 2020 11:55 AM MST
      November 28, 2020 11:37 AM MST