Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » President Biden says on inauguration day he will ask us to mask for 100 days. Not forever. Just 100 days. Who among you will comply/

President Biden says on inauguration day he will ask us to mask for 100 days. Not forever. Just 100 days. Who among you will comply/

Posted - December 4, 2020

Responses

Except for exercising, I already wear a  mask.  (breathing, exercising, asthma and a mask don't mix too well) 
      December 4, 2020 2:12 PM MST

I can only imagine what you have to go through m'dear. I told you about my brush with what I thought was asthma a few years ago. But it went away so it must not have been that. I had to "sleep" sitting up in a chair. I had my inhaler right beside but since I am not remotely adept at working one I never did get the hang of it. I never could get it right. It takes coordination and a certain kind of rhythm to effectively use one. You probably can't understand what I mean. By the time I"d get the dam* thing to work I'd already stopped gasping for air. Fortunately it was relatively short-term and it never showed up again. SO FAR. It lasted maybe six months. Plenty enough time to scare me bigly. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) Some folks don't have any idea what GASPING FOR AIR SO YOU CAN BREATHE feels like. It feels like you are dying. But you know that. This post was edited by RosieG at December 5, 2020 11:49 AM MST
      December 5, 2020 3:12 AM MST