Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » On the other hand a 2024 prez run by duck could insure that he'd be a THREE TIME LOSER! Wouldn't it be worth it?

On the other hand a 2024 prez run by duck could insure that he'd be a THREE TIME LOSER! Wouldn't it be worth it?

In 2016 duck LOST THE POPULAR VOTE to Hillary by almost THREE MILLION
In 2020 duck LOST THE POPULAR VOTE to Joe by SEVEN MILLION
Loss was more than DOUBLED!
So extrapolating futurely foreward in 2024 the duck loss would be anywhere from 14 to 15 MILLION

Now wouldn't it be worth it to watch him explode again? Rant again? Rage again? Rave again? He has already locked in over $207 MILLION after he lost from his adoring acolytes. A fund to help him fight the alleged "fraud" he insists occurred. A cash cow. He will milk that every day to squeeze every drop of money out of gullibles. Losing again in 2024 will surely maximize more adoring worshippers to give till it hurts!

Posted - December 5, 2020

Responses

he's more than a 3-time loser.  How about a 36-time loser.  I mean he not only lost the election,but he's lost every subsequent  suit he's filed to disprove that fact.  If he can't bribe to the electoral college to vote for him, he will have lost yet another time.

his signature song is the one by the Beatles - "I'm a loser".
      December 5, 2020 3:16 PM MST

Touche! So far and counting. I LOVE IT! Thank you for your reply Shuhak. So what time does your electricity go off tomorrow? :(
      December 6, 2020 9:36 AM MST

They're still saying somewhere between 4 am and 6 am.
      December 6, 2020 10:09 AM MST

On another post later in the day you said it has been called off. So goody goody gumdrops! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      December 7, 2020 1:49 AM MST