Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I have a theory about the how and why duck became our albatross and the instrument of our destruction. Do you think so too?

I have a theory about the how and why duck became our albatross and the instrument of our destruction. Do you think so too?

I don't know if y'all remember this but years ago when President Barack Obama was at the podium at some annual gathering of journalists who cover the white house the duck and his missus were in the audience. President Obama directed some of his remarks to the duck and made the duck a laughingstock. People gathered there chortled and laughed and the camera was on the duck. He was not happy.

I think it was that day he decided to run for president. To get back at President Obama AND THE PRESS for humiliating him and making him the butt of some really GREAT jokes.

To this day duck is obsessed with attacking Obama and the Press. Where did that come from? That moment in time when duck was televised SQUIRMING in his seat..he could not escape. He could not turn on his heel and leave the room as he does when he doesn't want to answer questions from the press. HE WAS TRAPPED. He vowed (methinks) right then and there to make Obama pay for it.

This explains his relentless destruction of everything Obama was involved with. His consistent HATRED of the press and Democrats.

Do I KNOW THIS FOR A FACT? No I don't but I do remember watching him SQUIRM and wondering what he would do to GET BACK AT.

Sadly and unfortunately he got back at all of us who despise him. Not just President Barack Obama but all of us who can't stand him..who view him as a bad joke...a papier mache nothingburger...an empty suite..a blowhard wanna be who never will be anything but a spoiled brat rich boy whose daddy bailed him out of messes.

He sure showed us. His maniacal revenge will never end. He has fomented something that has a life of its own. Long after he is DEAD his damage will be working against us. Think I'm exaggerating? You wish.

Posted - December 8, 2020

Responses