Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In olden times the insane spent their lives in insane asylums. Kept away from the crowd of normal people. America elected one as prez. WHY?

In olden times the insane spent their lives in insane asylums. Kept away from the crowd of normal people. America elected one as prez. WHY?

Posted - December 8, 2020

Responses

Instead of a rubber room, they put him in a white house.  Why?  Because they didn't want him in their rubber room.  (There's only room for one Napoleon in this room).
      December 8, 2020 11:30 AM MST

Hah! Even in the nuthouse the dumb cluck duck is a loser! Figgers! Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Went to the market this morning. Really not bad at all. I expected shelves to be BARE and they weren't. Whew. :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 8, 2020 11:46 AM MST
      December 8, 2020 11:32 AM MST

There should be plenty of food and toilet paper (cleaners not so much) for everyone.  It's the ones who feel that they deserve to purchase pallets of things that create problems.  
      December 8, 2020 11:51 AM MST

PALLETS? Good grief! PALLETS? Oh my. Well we are just beginning this WORST part of the journey so maybe next week or the week after or the week after that? AARRGGHH! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      December 8, 2020 11:56 AM MST

This is why many stores are limiting purchases.  

I worked in grocery stores for so long, that I see things in pallets and cases.  12 pkgs. of toilet paper in a case, 5 cases per layer per pallet, 3 layers to a pallet, or 15 cases to a full pallet.  (this is average; larger sized packages have less per case, smaller a bit more)
      December 8, 2020 12:19 PM MST

I didn't see any limits posted on the shelves. Some folks had loaded shopping carts but there was a big variety of different things in them. I didn't see any with 30 gallons of water or 20 packages of toilet paper. It looked "normal". I mean some shelves were empty but since this began in March there are always some shelves that are empty. So maybe it will be OK or maybe when we get deeper in this next few months folks will panic and hoard again. Fingers crossed they won't. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Of course that was 1 trip to 1 store. Whatever else might have been going on I know nothing about! :)
      December 10, 2020 4:58 AM MST