Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The batt-sh** crazy loony tunes have taken over. Yep. Among other things what are they fighting for?

The batt-sh** crazy loony tunes have taken over. Yep. Among other things what are they fighting for?

"I'm willing to give my life for this fight. Are you?"  What fight? The one to OVERTURN the election results.
Allegedly said by a batt-sh** crazy loony tune in Arizona.

The Supremes have REJECTED a request to overturn the election in Pennsylvania said request by more batt-sh** crazy loony tunes.

A batt-sh** crazy Texas loony tune has asked the SUPREMES to overturn the election results in 4 battleground states!

A Texas battsh** crazy loony tune telling other states how to run their elections? Batt-sh** crazies are loose. We need a loose noose to corral a goose caboose. Let's hogtie them together forever. Batt-sh** crazies cleave unto one another each other. All GOP of necessity. FORMER GOP are not of that ilk. They are pro BIDEN and anti the batt-sh** crazy dumbcluckduck and his quacks. That's what the Batt-sh** crazy loony tunes for the batt-sh** crazy dumb cluck duck wanna be more than anything. Fight for and die for him to overturn the fair election so he can be president again so he won't have tantrums and hissy fits. Sheesh. MILLIONS AND MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of them. The batt-sh*8 crazy loony tune dumb cluck duck did not create them. They have always been there just waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting. Who knew?

QUACK QUACK QUACK.

Posted - December 9, 2020

Responses

I saw that.  Made me laugh.  How can people be so incredibly stupid that they're willing to "drink the Kool-aid" rather than accept reality?  he wants to be another hitler and his cult proudly salutes him.  Sieg heil!
      December 9, 2020 11:37 AM MST

I guess it's better to know we are surrounded by millions and millions and millions of batt-sh** crazy loony tunes than not know. Now I am suspicious of everyone I see thinking "Is that another batt-sh* crazy loony tune adoring worshipper of the batt-sh** crazy loony tune dumb cluck duck? You can't tell them apart in the light or the dark. Unless and until they pull out a gun and kill you because well they don't like anyone who doesn't support their beloved batt-sh** crazy loony tune dumb cluck duck. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      December 9, 2020 12:51 PM MST