Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Remember when don duck said "don't believe what you see or hear. That is not what is really happening." ? What if he were telling the truth?

Remember when don duck said "don't believe what you see or hear. That is not what is really happening." ? What if he were telling the truth?

What if his goal were to DESTROY THE REPUBLICAN PARTY?

What it used to be is not at all what he has made it become.

Along the way the "friendly fire" casualties was the country the people the democracy and the Constitution.

"Collateral damage".

Remember back in the day when Republicans stood up for what was right? When was the last time any Republican did that? I don't mean FORMER REPUBLICANS like the Lincoln Project who actively worked again the duck and urged people to vote for Joe Biden.

I mean the dyed in the wool republicans who see dems as evil vile and to be hated above all. Those who attended the don duck rallies and cheered. Those who are willing to DIE for him.

He sure fooled them didn't he? He keeps fooling them as he keeps working against them and destroying them. The fools have no clue and that is what don duck relies on.

Now why would don duck want to destroy the GOP? Well why did he support DEMS for so many years? Then switcheroo? Double agent? Do I have FACTS to back up this assertion?

Oh c'mon. Y'all don't need any facts or proof or evidence to believe anything. Give it up. BELIEVE.

A trip down a path you had not considered right? Well CONSIDER IT.

Posted - December 10, 2020

Responses