Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In a way RudyG was charmingly disarming when he said his celebrity is what got him the same COVID 19 treatment as that of trump. Surprised?

In a way RudyG was charmingly disarming when he said his celebrity is what got him the same COVID 19 treatment as that of trump. Surprised?

I think it is naive of anyone not to understand that is how the world works. It's whom you know not what you know that is the oil that lubricates society.

Of course the friends of trump would get first-class treatment. People in power watch out for their own. That is the point of having ower. To dispense it as a reward for "friendship". I am not surprised at all and I cannot believe anyone would be. Who would be angry at trump for doing what everyone always does? Look out for his/her own kind?

It is the way of the world. Of course favoritism doesn't always include life or death. Fortunately. But it is what it is. So once again I think Rudy G was informing us of something he acknowledged and we all already know.  Truth be told it looked good on him. I wouldn't mind seeing more of that. Truth.

Posted - December 11, 2020

Responses