Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Something AWESOME BIG is happening right now in America. Some want to eliminate the need for elections. You on board with that?

Something AWESOME BIG is happening right now in America. Some want to eliminate the need for elections. You on board with that?

Here's how that will work.

Right now there is an effort being put forth to OVERTURN the presidential election.

If it works and the votes are not counted as having been valid then there will be no need for elections futurely.

Whichever party is in power will simply declare the winners of all contests all the time without taking any time to campaign or sell their policies or anything. Do you realize how awesome it will be to never vote again? No more researching the issues. No more investigating the backgrounds of the candidates. No more campaign ads. No more rallies. No more time-wasting for any of us.

Billions and billions of dollars will be saved. Billions and billion of hours will not be wasted.

I can hardly wait assuming I live that long. Can you too? Hardly wait? Hardly not right? Definitely hardly not!

And those who have never voted because they couldn't be bothered can feel justifiably sanctimonious for having seen through to the end of voting. They figured why bother?

Now isn't everybody much happier?

Posted - December 11, 2020

Responses