Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "There are very good people on both sides". If trump believes that why does he always insult attack one side/defend/protect the other?

"There are very good people on both sides". If trump believes that why does he always insult attack one side/defend/protect the other?

When people were PEACEFULLY protesting he sent in teargas rubber bullets batons to clear the area. He sent in fatigue clothed mystery meat males to "restore order".

Yet when the 17 year old  Kyle Murderboy murdered two people and wounded one with his rifle after he drove in from out of state to get involved orders came down from trump to treat him well. Trump DEFENDED him saying he was a hero a patriot. For murdering two people and wounding another? Really that's what it takes to be a patriot a hero?

Why is that?

Is what he said untrue? Are there only "very good people" among the white domestic racist terrorists and whomever they are ranting against consists of only the "not very good"?

Why would he say something he doesn't believe? If there really are VERY GOOD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES where is his defending Black Lives Matter or the protests against the murders of unarmed young black men? Shouldn't he be equally supporting defending protecting THEM? 

Just once in awhile? It doesn't have to be AS OFTEN. We know he is partial to people who look like him. It's understandable so I cut him some slack. But when did he ever defend a victim? Why does he ALWAYS DEFEND the perp? Can anyone make sense of that? I have tried and failed. Thank you.

Posted - December 11, 2020

Responses