Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » What if the last 4 years in America were an episode of THE TWILIGHT ZONE written by the creator of the series ROD SERLING?

What if the last 4 years in America were an episode of THE TWILIGHT ZONE written by the creator of the series ROD SERLING?

How many happy endings do you find in THE TWILIGHT ZONE? They venture toward the queer peculiar bizarre fightening. Anyone have a clue how this episode ends?

Posted - December 11, 2020

Responses

There is another dimension beyond that what anyone could ever have imagined. It is a dimension as vast as trumps butt, and as timeless as republican stubbornness.  It is the middle ground between insanity and hysteria, between science and conspiracy theories, and it lies between the pit of disease and the summit of stupidity.  This is the dimension of madness. It is the time which we call ... the trump era.

December 11, 2020 12:37 PM MST

Very nice. So you remember it then? Excellent! Thank you for your spot on reply Shuhak. Did you see this coming at any time? I surely did not. I have no idea how it will end. I hope the supremes smack the crap outta them with a SCATHING smackdown! :)
      December 11, 2020 1:03 PM MST