Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So what d'ya expect will happen next to the 126 House republicans who signed on to that Texas Lawsuit? Are they bright GOP STARS?

So what d'ya expect will happen next to the 126 House republicans who signed on to that Texas Lawsuit? Are they bright GOP STARS?

We know the Texas guy who thought it up is in deep trouble in his state and he is clearly hoping for a trump pardon. His idea didn't work so will trump still pardon him? I guess we will find out. 17 states signed on to that lawsuit to overturn the election. None of it worked. The supremes didn't see it that way. It was 9-0 in terms of giving relief to the plaintiffs. It was 7-2 with regard to hearing the case. Alito and Thomas said they would have liked to have heard the case but in no case would they have voted to provide relief.

Relief being to vote to overturn the election.

I don't know how common or how rare it is to get a 9-0 vote but since 6 of the 9 supremes are REPUBLICAN it does cause one to SEVERELY readjust one's thinker. I thought it would be a slam dunk for trump to get whatever he wanted out of "HIS" supreme court and I am thrilled delighted and overjoyed to learn I AM WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! I have never been this happy in my entire life being totally WRONG! Who knew sometimes being wrong is the best win ever?

Posted - December 12, 2020

Responses