Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It's kinda bizarre that texas thought it could control how other states run their elections isn't it? Lots of chutzpah nerve for starters?

It's kinda bizarre that texas thought it could control how other states run their elections isn't it? Lots of chutzpah nerve for starters?

That would be like me suing my neighbor for serving her family junk food! Some nerve to try to control what my neighbor chooses to serve inside her own home. Who the he** do I think I am anyway?

Well who the he** does Texas think it is anyway to try to control/OVERTURN the results of an election held in a different state? Correction. FOUR STATES. By what authority does it take that up?

STATES RIGHTS. What does that mean? Well ya see there are 50 states in the United States all of which have Governors and Legislatures and governments and rules and regs. It has worked fine until now. What is it about NOW that makes one state think it has SOVEREIGNTY DOMINION over other states? I think that's a lot of chutzpah personally. Leave it to TEXAS right? Only in TEXAS!

Well the state got shot down as did all the clingers on hangers on coattail riders. They're all smacked down and humiliated for their participation. Strange though that the NOW would permit such flagrant illegal maneuvering isn't it? Why NOW? HOW NOW BROWN COW?

Posted - December 12, 2020

Responses