Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The trump reminds me of a scene from a monty python movie that is HYSTERICALLY FUNNY though quite weird. Didja see it?

The trump reminds me of a scene from a monty python movie that is HYSTERICALLY FUNNY though quite weird. Didja see it?

It is a battle scene. An intrepid warrior keeps coming back for more. As each limb is chopped off he keeps fighting. No limbs left..only a torso and head and he keeps fighting. When the head comes off does the torso keep bouncing around on the ground?

That's trump. He keeps fighting as there is less and less and less of him with each battle he loses.

His peeps are like that too. They keep fighting and fighting and fighting and never give up or give in though there is less of them too. Kayleigh McEnany just did that on his behalf to yawn shinnity criticizing the supremes. There was so little of her to begin with that she really can't afford to lose any more but there she is fighting anyway.

And the adoring peeps who come back time and time and time and time again fighting fighting fighting though they long since have relied on GIBBERISH BLATHER BABBLE GOBBLY GOOK and no one understands a word they say but they keep saying it anyway.

Fight fight fight fight. A very entertaining sight. Good for laughs.

Posted - December 12, 2020

Responses

"'Tis but a scratch".  "Just a flesh wound".  

Actually, after the black knight is reduced to a torso he finally says, "all right, we'll call it a draw".

The part about Dennis the constitutional peasant is trump to a T (trump being Arthur).  

(Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

December 12, 2020 11:15 AM MST

I think it's about the funniest thing I've ever seen on screen. I can't get that image out of my head and it always makes me laugh. I don't know who thought it up amd wrote it but it is PURE GENIUS! Thank for your informative reply Shuhak.
      December 13, 2020 1:40 AM MST