Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Today would be a great day for bill barr to resign. Or get fired. Either way we win. Which would YOU prefer? Why?

Today would be a great day for bill barr to resign. Or get fired. Either way we win. Which would YOU prefer? Why?

Posted - December 12, 2020

Responses

I prefer to see him fired - by tweet preferably.  He hasn't earned the right to resign as though he's taking the moral high ground.  He deserves to be publicly humiliated.
      December 12, 2020 7:59 AM MST

Okey dokey my friend. I can live with that! I just thought if he resigned it would be a pre-emptive move and slap in the face to trump who lives to fire people. This way barr would have FIRED HIM!  Thank you for your reply. I just thought of question. You will recognize the why! :)
      December 12, 2020 8:10 AM MST

I think Barr has already fired him by keeping the Hunter Biden investigation(s) under wraps during the election campaign. :)  Besides, if Barr resigned, Trump would probably say he fired him first and then Barr resigned.
      December 12, 2020 10:34 AM MST

True. No loss for either one to disappear. Anywhere will do! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      December 12, 2020 11:03 AM MST