Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I don't get it. The trump keeps saying he WON the election in a landslide yet doesn't show us PROOF. Wouldn't you if you had it?

I don't get it. The trump keeps saying he WON the election in a landslide yet doesn't show us PROOF. Wouldn't you if you had it?

Posted - December 12, 2020

Responses

he thinks his mere existence IS proof.  For The past 4 years he's gotten pretty much whatever he wanted.  Why stop now?

Besides, there IS no proof because it didn't happen.  he and his followers have been smoking too much weed.
      December 12, 2020 10:55 AM MST

I think it could also be how their "brains" are wired Shuhak. Ever have a lightswitch that was installed wrong? On was Off and Off was On? I think that explains the trump crowd. Wired a** backward! Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 12, 2020 10:59 AM MST

Yes, I even have a light switch that's wired backwards.  But at least it can be fixed.  
      December 12, 2020 11:24 AM MST

True but once you understand you just live with it the way it is. You KNOW off is on and on is off. With brains it's not so easy! Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday to you. I wonder though if everyone everywhere once experienced wrong wiring on a light switch? Or a faucet where the cold runs hot and the hot runs cold? Could be! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 13, 2020 9:28 AM MST
      December 13, 2020 1:25 AM MST

If they ever tried to "do it themselves", then yes. 

(Let's see.. the black wire goes to the cold water side, the red wire goes to the window, and the white wire goes to the switch.........  or does the red wire go to the cold water side and the black wire goes to the switch........???)
      December 13, 2020 9:35 AM MST

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! The timer is running and you have 29 seconds to decide which wire to cut before the bomb goes off! Tic tic tic tic tic. They always guess right. I've never seen anyone get blown up by cutting the wrong wire. Of course that's because it's scripted and it's the hero who is doing the cutting and if you blow up the hero the series is over! I wonder how many times in real life people got blown up? I shall ask! Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Laughter IS the best medicine?
      December 14, 2020 2:49 AM MST