Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly there is no federal plan to distribute the vaccine. You know what I bet trump is working on?

Allegedly there is no federal plan to distribute the vaccine. You know what I bet trump is working on?

Auctioning off the vaccines to the highest bidder, all monies going to him of course. He believe he created the vaccines and so they are really HIS VACCINES and we all know he likes to make money off everything.

So what would be willing to pay for a shot and then the other shot since Pfizer requires two shots. I think 3 weeks apart but I"m not sure.

He could charge for the first shot and then hold you over a barrel for the second shot.

Anyway isn't taht a great idea for him to make money for his legal defense fund?

How much is your life worth? How much are you willing pay to stay alive? Budget for it.

Posted - December 12, 2020

Responses

he's already taking credit for it.

Besides, we all KNOW he's going to auction some off.  And you can be darn sure that he and his family will be first in line come monday morning.  Even though they're all the most unessential slackers on the planet.

Of course the rich and famous are ALWAYS considered "essential" in this country.
      December 12, 2020 10:51 AM MST

Of course. D'ya remember hearing of Leona Helmsly (THE QUEEN OF MEAN) or was she before your time? She spoke about "the little people". That would be you and me and others of our ilk Shuhak. It is what it is and well we're still here so we must be doing something right! Thank you for your reply! n:)
      December 12, 2020 10:57 AM MST