Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » When you are going at a very pleasant speed what causes you to shift gears, go off the beaten path and explore? Ever adlib out of the blue?

When you are going at a very pleasant speed what causes you to shift gears, go off the beaten path and explore? Ever adlib out of the blue?

Do you adventure often rarely or never?

Posted - December 14, 2020

Responses

I used to just drive around at random, picking roads I'd never been down before just to see what was down them.
    Found a few really nice areas ... found a few really scary areas, as well.
    When the scary areas outnumbered the nice ones on a consistent basis, I stopped my random road trips.
      December 14, 2020 1:33 PM MST

Gee Walt I never did that in my whole entire life that I can recall. At least not alone on my own. I already had a destination and a map or directions or both. I'm not brave or adventurous on my own. Barely so even if someone else is with me. What am I afraid of? The unknown of course. I like to KNOW what I can expect/depend and you don't and can't if you explore. That's the whole point of exploring. Maybe in my next life? Thank you for your reply. Or maybe in my last life it's what I did and was scared to death all the time. This life I'm taking it slow and easy. :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 15, 2020 7:32 AM MST
      December 15, 2020 7:31 AM MST