Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » Is there anyplace in App Store where I can write a review about the games in?

Is there anyplace in App Store where I can write a review about the games in?

When I type a review in it, then I can type/tell from the App Store of what games I like, & what other games I don’t like from it; and I would ask what other games & programs to make from that, and what else to put in these games, and should I put my E-mail in it to, to get a sooner response from typing a review from that?
I would check the dates of releases from those other App Games & Programs that they have now available.

Posted - December 15, 2020

Responses

Yes you should be able to review your apps.  

No, I would not put you email in the review...too many spammers. 
      December 15, 2020 11:08 AM MST

In the App Store, if there isn’t enough different game apps, I will just tell them to make more new games-in the App Store, but I will have to find where to type it in first-in the App Store.
    & I will leave E-mail off of it.
      December 15, 2020 12:27 PM MST

I wrote a review from Find The Difference, but I didn’t see a response from that yet.
      December 15, 2020 12:28 PM MST

You do not always get a response.  Depends on the person/company who makes the app.    
      December 15, 2020 12:36 PM MST

What I just typed to ‘Walt O. .”, maybe the same question I may type to You-
      December 15, 2020 5:14 PM MST

The Find Difference App I just played, getting through each levels not really any problem, but just see if there’s any night sky scene-where You/I deal with stars, etc. to find the difference on, don’t know if you know of any one else here who does plays this find the difference game too(?)
      December 16, 2020 6:49 AM MST

The App Store itself does not make games.
    It is just a clearing house.
    If you want more games in the App Store, you need to encourage the game creators directly.
      December 15, 2020 3:17 PM MST

Then I or we probably don’t know anywhere of where to find any Game Creator to contact directly to that/them(?)
      December 15, 2020 5:13 PM MST

Simple ... find a game on the App Store that you like, and contact the people who made it and encourage them to make more.
      December 16, 2020 6:49 AM MST

I see the game that from App Stor, then I clicked in that game, then I look for the Seller of this game?
      December 16, 2020 9:47 AM MST

Seller or Developer
      December 16, 2020 11:12 AM MST

Okay I went in App Store, typed in one of game I really like from it: Hummingz EVO, entered it, then clicked in picture topic of this game, then scrolled down-passed the Seller of this game, to: Developer Website-clicked in that, then I clicked blue Contact link shown near the top, & I typed in the message(about this game) with its name printed above it, & is that how to do it?
      December 17, 2020 7:02 AM MST

After I type in from the Contact Link of that Game Developer Website, then it went in as E-mail, & when I open it up from E-mail, it just show the message I just typed-‘in Contact’.
    Does it supposed to be just like that? ‘After I type in Contact’
    Didn’t see the reply (from that) yet, & if I get a Reply, then will it show it just under(/over) the message that I typed from E-mail?
      December 19, 2020 10:36 AM MST

I then may type in more messages to them under Contact-later.
      December 17, 2020 7:03 AM MST