Active Now

Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Give the devil his due. If bozo trump hadn't threatened demanded pushed would we have a vaccine now? Someone had to ask. Why not me?

Give the devil his due. If bozo trump hadn't threatened demanded pushed would we have a vaccine now? Someone had to ask. Why not me?

Posted - December 16, 2020

Responses

Unknown.  However, it is possible.   he could have been a "ok" president.  he had every opportunity.  But over the years he'd allowed pride and narcissism to consume his life.  So when the chance to be a leader came, all he saw was an opportunity for self-glory.  Thus his selfish deeds far eclipse any good he may have done.
      December 16, 2020 12:20 PM MST

I agree with thee Shuhak. From "On the Waterfront". "I couldda been a contender. I couldda been someone instead of a bum which is what I am". At least I think it's from that movie but I could be wrong. I often am!  Bozo is now, was and will always be a bum. From now till Kingdom come, a bum. Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 17, 2020 2:43 AM MST

"You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it." - Terry Malloy (Marlon Brando); 'On The Waterfront'
      December 17, 2020 10:41 AM MST

((hugs)) Thank you Shuhak. I just love that. It is so ON POINT for so many humans. They couldda been they couldda had they couldda done they couldda said. But they didn't. It's also heartbreaking. Long ago I heard this. .."The saddest words of kith or kin are the words 'it might have been'. I don't know if they are really the saddest but they are right up there. By the time you realize it well it's too late. Maybe never realizing is the blessing. What do YOU think?
      December 18, 2020 2:01 AM MST