Active Now

Slartibartfast
Element 99
Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » WHAT IF bozo trump had been upfront and honest with us early on and modeled good behaviour would his lemmings do as he said?

WHAT IF bozo trump had been upfront and honest with us early on and modeled good behaviour would his lemmings do as he said?

The bozo KNEW in early February 2020 or late  2020that the VIRUS was deadly and airborne. He said so to Bob Woodward on a telephone call. WHAT IF bozo had worn a mask, social distanced, emphasized washing hands and sheltering in place as much as possible would his adoring worshipping lemmings have followed suit? Is HE entirely to blame for them flaunting their ignorant stupid dumb or would many of them still have been stupid dumb ignorant on their own? DEFY him? Would any of them had the cajones to DEFY HIM?

Well we will never know will we? Too late. Stupid dumb wins again!

Posted - December 17, 2020

Responses

Yet Fauci on Feb 28 was still telling us to go about our business as normal. We had nothing to worry about.  No masks....they would in fact spread the disease. By wearing them improperly. 

Was Trump expected to overrule the "great scientist" Dr Fauci? 
      December 17, 2020 3:02 AM MST

Science changes all the time.  What we thought in February turned out not to be true in March/April.  Are we supposed to continue to follow the original advice, even when we know it's no longer right, or do we move forward and embrace the new information?  You keep bringing up Fauci's advice on 2/28.  What about all the other scientists and doctors who advised using masks later on?  Did your president embrace the new science - no.  If we all thought the way you do, schools would still be teaching that the earth was flat.
      December 18, 2020 7:52 AM MST

The question is about what Trump knew in Feb....so yes I brought up Fauci and what he was saying in Feb.  That is the CONTEXT of the question. 

December 18, 2020 9:23 AM MST

Then how about bringing up the fact that Trump didn't think the virus was a big deal until very recently. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at December 19, 2020 2:32 AM MST
      December 18, 2020 1:10 PM MST

Not true.  He took action from starting in Jan continuing until the present day. Why do you think we have a vaccine now?  

He just did not believe in the effectiveness of masks.  Why? Because he had Fauci from Jan-Mar explaining to him that mask wearing by the general public would not do much in preventing the spread.  And the latest (and largest) peer reviewed study still confirms that position. (Published in Nov)  Again in the SUMMER Fauci said masks were largely symbolic. 

https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-6817

December 18, 2020 2:04 PM MST

People were being hospitalized and dying left and right and at one rally he said it would al be over soon.  Another time, recently, he said getting Covid was a blessing because it meant you would be immune.  How immune do you think the people who have died are?  At virtually every turn, Trump played down the seriousness of the virus.  He even crowed about only being in the hospital for a very short time and came out feeling great.  What he doesn't tell everyone is that he was given a drug combination that is in such short supply that almost no one can get them.  Now, you can choose to believe whatever you like, but I prefer to believe the video clips that I've seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears.  In other words, I choose to believe the facts.
      December 18, 2020 9:41 PM MST

:):):)
      December 19, 2020 2:32 AM MST

December 19, 2020 2:32 AM MST

December 19, 2020 2:33 AM MST