Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Very rigid restricted narrow minds/brains. They want the right to die, the right to kill themselves by living large. Why do I care?

Very rigid restricted narrow minds/brains. They want the right to die, the right to kill themselves by living large. Why do I care?

I don't give a rat's a** about them individually. They have a right to die however they want. No skin off my nose.

So what's my bit* about? THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO KILL ME OR OTHERS. They think they do. They don't care. It matters not to them at all. They want sovereignty and autonomy over themselves. By so doing they are dooming the rest of us to die too. They think they OWN THE ROAD and can drive however the he** they wish! No restrictions for them. Yeah. Right. You see how awesome that is turning out. Idiots all of them.

Who the he** do they think they are? Potential MURDERERS all of them and they care not at all.

They want to go on with their lives as they always did. NO LIMITATIONS. How stupid dumb are they? Well the numbers of deaths has now exceeded 300,000 and is rising. The number of cases is a bazillion and rising. The United States leads the world in stupid dumb. They take great pride in it. Sheesh. How embarrassing and humiliating to be surrounded by them. Why don't they all go away to another place entirely? And die there?

Posted - December 17, 2020

Responses