Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Pence is no dummy. After presiding over the January 6, 2021 FINAL COUNT and verifying that Joe Biden is the next President guess what?

Pence is no dummy. After presiding over the January 6, 2021 FINAL COUNT and verifying that Joe Biden is the next President guess what?

Pense is getting out of dodge immediately thereafter. He will not pass GO nor will he collect $200. He is off on a Round The World FInal Tour on our dime as the vice-president. Out of reach of bozo trump's angry tweets because bozo will indeed attack pence for his disloyalty. You know that. I know that. Pense knows that.

Maybe there is more to Pence that a mild simpering silent bobblehead. Maybe not.

Posted - December 18, 2020

Responses

he has to get it while he can.  Once Milquetoast Man loses his "superhero tights", he'll just be his old "secret identity" - a spineless nobody.  He may retain the title (mister Milquetoast Man), but he and his supervillain boss have sullied the name so much that he'll simply fade into the woodwork.
      December 18, 2020 1:37 PM MST

Wdll bozo trump sure screwed up the Pence future politically. What he wanted of course was to have another 4 years as a milquetoast man and then inherit the job of president. I'm pretty positive that is WHY he has put up with so much. To look at him belies his ambition. He is a perfect vanilla homogenized bobblehead always aadoringly supportive of bozo trump. Never DARED to object or disagree or criticize. What that does to a person's soul must be horrendous. But he was willing to undertake whatever it takes and now thanks to bozo trump that ambition will NEVER happen. Too bad. How sad. Right? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! What does he do with the rest of life professionally?
      December 19, 2020 3:32 AM MST

That's strange, as we all know that he would never be president.  trump never planned to leave and if he did, his kids would be next in line to inherit the "throne" (he even said so himself).
      December 19, 2020 9:37 AM MST

Did you hear that loud SMACK? That was me with open palm smacking my forehead! What was I thinking? Good grief and gadzooks! Thank's for catching that Shuhak. Once again you watched my back and saved me from a really horrible "mispeak". What does Pence do with the rest of his life? I mean he surely prostituted himself for 4 years? I wonder where do old hoors go when no one wants them? Forgive me but I have to ask! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 19, 2020 10:18 AM MST
      December 19, 2020 9:39 AM MST