Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Secretary of Education Betsy de VILE (rich bit**) tells the folks who are there to "RESIST THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION". Patriotic bit**?

Secretary of Education Betsy de VILE (rich bit**) tells the folks who are there to "RESIST THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION". Patriotic bit**?

She never attended a publc school. The rich bit** always went to private schools. What a great secretary she's been. Right? The bit** from park avenue or wherever the he** she nests when she is not at work.

Fire Island? The Hamptons? Palm Beach? Who knows.

Posted - December 18, 2020

Responses

You know what they say about pay back.....

The deep state (unelected gov workers) were a part of the Resist movement against Trump.....it is a game they all play.

Actually what Devos told them was to resist if needed and to always remember the students and make sure that they do is to the benefit of the students. This post was edited by my2cents at December 22, 2020 8:25 PM MST
      December 18, 2020 9:31 AM MST

I'm thinking I am more concerned about to what extent the "Biden administration" is going to resist us.  Many of us grew up with what we regarded as a nobler, freer, more responsible take on America and we have lived that take for 40, 50, 60 , 70 years so how are we going to somehow accept that everything we have learned and everything we have always believed in is now somehow "wrong"? We know ourselves and we have made a place for ourselves in the world that many of us are unwilling to give up without a fight or even with a fight.  We are established and it remains only to be seen whether or not they will try and take it from us, whether it be what we have earned, our deeply held beliefs, our way of life, and our freedom to determine the course of our lives for ourselves. 
      December 22, 2020 8:34 PM MST

True but IF Biden/Harris make it in they will be the one in power so will be the one to be resisted.
      December 23, 2020 4:35 AM MST

But way I view it I'm "in power" of myself.  
      December 23, 2020 6:31 AM MST