Active Now

Danilo_G
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Can you handle a politically partisan LIGHTHEARTED thing? Political coffee. NO KIDDING! Ever hear of TOO STRONG COFFEE?

Can you handle a politically partisan LIGHTHEARTED thing? Political coffee. NO KIDDING! Ever hear of TOO STRONG COFFEE?

It was launched in August of 2020 and it supports progressive liberal causes. A couple of the names of the flavors? REBEL and UPRISING. Clever, no? That's what I received. Tomorrow we shall brew some. Rebel I think will be the first trial.

Now long ago and far away I heard the name "cenk Uygur". I guess he is active somehow somewhere and has a TV show or something and he is involved with this coffee.

So it isn't only MAGA, guns and bibles that separate us. It's the coffee we drink!

I don't know what brand is for Republicans. Do you? Something approved of by the RNC, bozo trump, son of an itch McConnell, theOzones and the proud boys and the KKK and the militias and the white racist nationalist supremacist domestic terrorists? All on board right? Is it weak,medium or STRONG LIKE BULL?

We are known by the coffee we drink. Who knew?

Anyhoo the coffee is distributed from a Suite in Houston, Texas
.It is CERTIFIED ORGANIC.  Of course. Ca vas sans dire. That goes without saying.

The MIDWEST DISTRIBUTION CENTER is in Cincinnati, Ohio which is where my "mystery gift" originated according to the USPS First class packaging.

Any mysterious gift you've received recently? Ever ask who sent it or did you guess?

Posted - December 19, 2020

Responses