Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Our tastebuds determine what tastes good and what doesn't. Our brains determine how we think and what about. Should we be PUNISHED for that?

Our tastebuds determine what tastes good and what doesn't. Our brains determine how we think and what about. Should we be PUNISHED for that?

Posted - December 20, 2020

Responses

We are.  It's called a conscience.

Everyone has a inner nurture and an inner critic.  That voice in our head that either encourages or critiques our every action.  normally, when we do something we know is wrong, our inner critic quickly start nagging us.  However, it is possible that the inner critic of those who are bent on doing veil nags then when they inadvertently do good.
      December 20, 2020 11:27 AM MST

I don't think so sweetie. You assert that "everyone" has an inner nurture and inner critic. That might be true but millions are deaf to it and don't hear it. Conscienceless, braindead, emptyheads, robotic automatic reactors. MILLIONS Of them attended the bozohead rallies and thrill to his very existence. Whatever he says whaever he does whatever he is they ADORE more and more and more. Now we know 74 million of them wanted bozohead to be "pres" again. You know they have NO CONSCIENCE. It's funny or not. You know how we speak to the choir? The ones who do fit that are the same ones who speak to the choir. The rest are obtusely ignorant and stupid dumb as they come and are beyond the reach of anyone sane and logical. Harsh? Not for me. It's what I truly believe. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. Maybe when you get to be my age you will have harshened up. Maybe not! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 23, 2020 10:16 AM MST
      December 23, 2020 4:56 AM MST