Active Now

Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are homo saps doomed to be what/whom they are? After hundreds of thousands or millions of years being here is this the best we will ever be?

Are homo saps doomed to be what/whom they are? After hundreds of thousands or millions of years being here is this the best we will ever be?

Or did we start devolving the moment we (you not me) elected bozo trump?

The ones who wanted more of that crap. Millions of them. Are they the future of the species? GOD HELP US.

Posted - December 22, 2020

Responses

There's no question in my mind that civility has been demoted since Trump took office.
      December 22, 2020 6:44 AM MST

Indeed. So how long will it take for us to get back to where we were or is that not an option? Thank you for your reply L and Happy Tuesday to you! :)
      December 22, 2020 6:53 AM MST

I have no idea, but it will not be a short time.  For one thing, we'll be dealing with the virus for some time to come and the economic downfall as a result.  Some people will never recover financially.  Happy Tuesday. :)
      December 22, 2020 1:22 PM MST

I read yesterday that the number of travelers for Christmas may equal or exceed the number who traveled at Thanksgiving. That was 70 million I believe and we are now suffering the consequences of that. So I'm guessing they've simply put it behind them and are trying to go on as they were before and whatever happens happens. I can't figure out why so many people value life so little. Can you? Thank you for your reply L and Happy Wednesday! :)
      December 23, 2020 2:33 AM MST

I am at the same loss you are to understand why people refuse to see how their action affect themselves and others.  
      December 23, 2020 6:47 AM MST

I'm sure you're familiar with "logic-tight compartments" L. Where people hold opposing cotnradictory views simultaneously and they are completely unaware of it. Hypocrisy duplicity obtuse pretty much bottom lines them. IF ONLY they could grasp what they are but they don't because they can't because if they did it would crush them. So they don't. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      December 23, 2020 7:13 AM MST

Actually, I hadn't heard of this, but thanks for the insight. :)
      December 23, 2020 7:53 AM MST

You're very welcome L! Thank you for your reply! :)
      December 23, 2020 12:08 PM MST