Active Now

Pet Eater
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Know what I DARE bozohead adoring worshippers to do? Justify defend support embrace rationalize his current pardons. CAN YOU?

Know what I DARE bozohead adoring worshippers to do? Justify defend support embrace rationalize his current pardons. CAN YOU?

Among them are MURDERERS of innocent people. Three republican pol CROOKS who did all kinds of dastadly deeds. Business shysters crooks corrupters. Souless heartless mindless deadbeats cheapskates who advantaged themselves on the back of the innocent. Stupid dumb Bums and worse.

Go ahead. Justify it. Tell us how swell bozohead is for having done that. Released to the world the scum and dregs and vile vermin. Just what we needed. More of the bozohead kind. More of the bozohead ilk. More of the bozohead birds of the same feather tethered together forever. Well? Where the he** are y'all? C'mon down. C'mon in. Don't be a scairdy cat. The water is fine. I DARE YA!

And if you start off with a "whaddaoubt" a pox on your house. ANSWER THE QUESTION or don't bother showing up. Okey dokey? Have a nice day.

Posted - December 24, 2020

Responses