Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If I had had a say in designing homo saps there would be NO HATE and absolutely no MADNESS. Could you live with that?

If I had had a say in designing homo saps there would be NO HATE and absolutely no MADNESS. Could you live with that?

Posted - December 25, 2020

Responses

What if they weren't designed to have those traits in the first place?  

I'm sure you know that "cold" doesn't exist (it was never created).  "Cold" is simply a term we use to describe the absence of heat.  

We were designed to love and be caring.  "Hate" is simply the absence of love/caring.  The longer the absence of love and caring, the deeper into madness we get (self-seeking).  

December 25, 2020 11:34 AM MST

No m'dear I did not know that. About COLD. Now I do. So some stuff isn't anything in itself just the absence of something else? Do you really believe we were designed to be loving and caring rather than SELFISH and TERRIFIED of "the other"? I understand why we invented weapons of destruction to protect ourselves from other animals. But to protect ourselves from our own kind? To take the lives of our own species? What manner of madness is that? Why would we fear others like us? Unless we were born terrified and threatened. I dunno Shuhak. I guess I just don't get it. Thank you for your reply. I have read that babies who are not cuddled as infants grow up to be sociopaths. Not all of them necessarily but many of them. I bet some heads of countries were never cuddled or shown love as we understand it. They can never outgrow that feeling of abandonment and they take it out and all those whom they encounter. I could name names but well we know what/whom we are talking about so why bother? Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 27, 2020 2:33 AM MST
      December 26, 2020 3:05 AM MST