Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Surgeon Simon Branhill branded his initials on the livers of 2 patients using an argon beam machine. What should the punishment have been?

Surgeon Simon Branhill branded his initials on the livers of 2 patients using an argon beam machine. What should the punishment have been?

What what you have done to him if you were the one he carved upon? Carve your initials on him where everyone could see them? Too harsh?

Posted - December 25, 2020

Responses

The arrogant a** needs to wear a "scarlet letter" - branded on his forehead or cheeks, or anywhere it can be publicly seen.  

Oh, but all the bleeding hearts will say that that's too harsh.  Just slap him on the wrist and say, "Tsk, tsk; naughty, naughty".
      December 25, 2020 11:17 AM MST

He is a serious wackadoodle noodle and given the authority to cut people open? Boy how scary is that? How many wackadoodlenoodles have the authority to carry loaded guns and USE THEM with impunity? The world is filled with wackadoodlenoodle loony tunes. Some adore them admire them make them wealthy and famous. The world is full of loony tune fans of anything and everything and all things. GOD HELP US! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! GADZOOKS what creeps some mortals be! :( This post was edited by RosieG at December 26, 2020 2:25 PM MST
      December 26, 2020 3:30 AM MST

And they breed like rabbits.
      December 26, 2020 2:25 PM MST

Or maggots or roaches. Take your pick. They are interchangeable...no disrespect to rabbits or maggots or roaches. Every day millions of people wake hoping something will change but it is always the same. How long they can hang on I don't know. The ones I worry about most are those with young children. I remember once upon aa time I was down to my last $5 in my checking account and payday was a few days away. I was terrified that something would happen that I wouldn't be able to handle and my son was about 3 at the time. What if my car broke down? What if I became very ill and couldn't work?( The court ordered my ex to pay $100 a month in child support but he rarely ever did. Over 15 years my ex paid a grand total of $3000! I saved every penny of it and when my son graduated from UCLA I gave it to him as his graduation present.)  It was not a good time during that time but it did not last long. This? This current misery is not improving but getting much worse. What do we do? What CAN we do? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! How bad will it get before it starts to get better? I'll ask. This post was edited by RosieG at December 27, 2020 9:35 AM MST
      December 27, 2020 2:52 AM MST