Active Now

DannyPetti
Pet Eater
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Poor mikepence. If he does his CONSTITUTIONAL duty January 6 his boss will see that as the ultimate betrayal. Will pence show up? Would YOU?

Poor mikepence. If he does his CONSTITUTIONAL duty January 6 his boss will see that as the ultimate betrayal. Will pence show up? Would YOU?

Posted - December 26, 2020

Responses

What is going on Jan 6? Inauguration day is Jan 20.
      December 27, 2020 3:19 PM MST

This is the day Congress counts votes from the electorial college. VP is in charge. 
      December 27, 2020 4:58 PM MST

Can he count?
      December 27, 2020 6:31 PM MST

I am sure he can. He has going to the office of VP...one cannot get there without being intelligent. 
      December 27, 2020 7:41 PM MST

trump made it to president without being so. Oh, yeah...I forgot his supporters.
      December 27, 2020 8:16 PM MST

Trump is smarter than Biden even before Biden went senile...
      December 27, 2020 8:33 PM MST

What m2c said.
      December 28, 2020 2:00 AM MST

What m2c said. That is when the rioters will show up. That is when one GOP senator and one GOP House member will object to the count and then who knows what will happen since I don't think that has ever happened. That is when the "head" expects all his adoring worshippers to show up weaponized and all the GOP who knows what good for them to back him up and declare the election results fraudulent and DEMAND they be thrown out and the "head" be re-declared president. That is what all of "them" look forward to..their Armageddon of sorts. The last hurrah. The final blow. The final battle between GOD and DEVIL...GOOD and EVIL. It's a crapshoot. Russian Roulette? Pick a card any card. Which shell hides the bean? That is  when and where all hate vermin scum dreck trash groups converge to show their outrage using weaponry as their voice.

Of course by then many of the potential "players" will have died from COVID. We are told JANUARY will be the month in which they most gruesome carnage occurs. Double up and double down in new cases and deaths.  Deaths and new cases. Oh what fun we shall then. I can hardly wait. I may not survive either. Oh well what the he** no one promised me a rosegarden right? Just suck it up. This post was edited by RosieG at December 28, 2020 2:10 AM MST
      December 28, 2020 2:03 AM MST