Active Now

DannyPetti
Pet Eater
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Pardons are supposed to show mercy and also to right wrongs committed in the past. A too-stiff sentence or a set up. But MURDERERS?

Pardons are supposed to show mercy and also to right wrongs committed in the past. A too-stiff sentence or a set up. But MURDERERS?

MURDERERS of innocent people who were no threat? Commuting or pardoning cold-blooded mad cruel vicious evil MURDERERS? Can anyone explain that away logically? Honorably? Truthfully? Anyone?

Meanwhile people who might well deserve to receive a pardon who might have been waiting for DECADES to get a pardon are not even in the mix. It is all about the pals the buds the cronies and most especially the tigjtlipped ones who knew they'd be pardoned so they didn't spill the goods and the pardoner.

You have the power to do whatever you want to do. Does any responsibility come with that power?

If you had that power how would you decide whom to pardon?

Posted - December 27, 2020

Responses

Pardons are to get back at others (that'll teach you!)
    Pardons are to a way to hold soemoth over the pardoner's head for personal gain (you owe me one).
    Pardons are a way to make the pardoner look like big shot (see, I can even overrule the courts).

(sarcasm)  This post was edited by Shuhak at December 28, 2020 4:12 AM MST
      December 27, 2020 9:55 AM MST

If I could I'd slender down the folks who could be pardoned. NEVER murdereres like thos Blackguard Blackwater MURDERERS. NEVER EVER EVER.

The folks the "head" pardoned are all a**kissing reprobates worth zip zero zilch. Not a good one in the bunch because the "head" HATES good. And so it goes. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. What SOB's will the "head" SOB pardon today?
      December 28, 2020 4:14 AM MST