Active Now

Pet Eater
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » It's now very near. Jim's best friend's daughter died this morning of COVID 19. She was i30ish and morbidly obese. How long did it take?

It's now very near. Jim's best friend's daughter died this morning of COVID 19. She was i30ish and morbidly obese. How long did it take?

She went in the hospital and within a few days had died. So be prepared. This thing is not going away anytime soon. For months we were so happy that no one we knew had it.

Then our son's wife's relatives who live in Mexico...older uncles and aunt...passed away. Getting close. Never met them. But well Jim met Amber so now he knows someone who passed away. It is going to get worse so buckle up do your best to comply with the guidelines and good luck to all of us.

Posted - December 27, 2020

Responses

My wife's brother died last February from what appeared to be covid symptoms, but not much was known about it at the time.
      December 27, 2020 3:09 PM MST

Retroactive condolences to your wife and you E. Was he overweight by any chance? The huge surge now ahead supposedly will hit in January...our darkest days. Hope we all survive. It's getting harder though. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 28, 2020 3:57 AM MST
      December 28, 2020 3:57 AM MST