Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » That old dependable screwball idiot Louie Gohmert TEXAN is suing Mike Pence. Why?

That old dependable screwball idiot Louie Gohmert TEXAN is suing Mike Pence. Why?

Says mike pence alone has the power to decide which electors to count and should throw out all electors awarded to Biden and use "head" loving electors instead. That the 12th amendment has something to do with that.

Typical ignatz wockytalky nonsense gibberish trash.

They enjoy being ridiculed mocked and made laughingstocks. The more outrageous their attempts the more we break down break out and hahahahahahahahahahaha.

The GOP is full of them. Wingnuts. Nutjobs. Conspiracy theory tinfoilhat wearers. Loaed with them. Drowning in them,

So who will be the next wingnut nut job ignatz wockytalky nonsense gibberish trash crap junk detritus GOP desperate move hail mary tryer provider?

Posted - December 29, 2020

Responses

It is my opinion that this anti-american idiot along with ALL the anti-american people who have sought to overturn the election (ex. those who sued to allow them to tell other states how to conduct voting), should be booted from office - permanently!... AND be made to repay all court costs out of their OWN pockets!!
      December 29, 2020 11:08 AM MST

I go further than that. They should be stripped of their citizenship and banned. Ship away to elsewhere. Anywhere but here. I do not care. They do not deserve the privilege of being citizens. They are a blight an abomination to our nation. I would be so much happier if they were not here. They infect pollute destroy wherever they are. We don't need them we don't want them we can't use them. Let's simply get rid of them by shipping them off to wherever will take them. That might be a problem. Who the he** WANTS traitors and mindless bobbleheads? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      December 29, 2020 12:41 PM MST