Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Didja know the southern white house is the Mar a Lago golf course? Your "head" works TIRELESSLY for you while hitting divots! DIVOTS?

Didja know the southern white house is the Mar a Lago golf course? Your "head" works TIRELESSLY for you while hitting divots! DIVOTS?

That's what "they" call all those holes in the ground when you swing at the ball on a golf course.

That's what the "head" spends his hours doing for you. Hitting divots. The more the merrier.

Aren't you impressed by his devotion to the country and to you?

Did you hear his last address about the great tragedy of hundreds of thousands of Americans who have died from the virus? Did you hear of his great sadness and feeling of despair on behalf of all the families whose loved ones are no longer there? Did you know that the "head" was such an emotional caring loving sympathetic empathetic person? He wears his heart on his sleeve as it bleeds for the great loss of live. Every day he speaks to this. He doesn't sleep at night worrying about what's to come? His every waking moment includes a prayer for the people. Never for himself. Always for us.

Magnificence on display as he plays and divots.

Posted - December 31, 2020

Responses

I don't play golf but I do know a golfer who keeps hitting divots is not a very good golfer...

January 4, 2021 4:17 PM MST

Not true. The modern young superstar golfers hit larger divots than in the past. It provides more spin and a higher trajectory and more control.
      January 4, 2021 4:23 PM MST

Really? Didn't know that!:)
      January 5, 2021 1:31 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Durdle. Jim plays golf. We've never talked about that. I don't know if he hits a lot of divots or what the sizes of them mean. I think the groundskeepers on golf courses will never be out of work! :).
      January 5, 2021 1:30 AM MST