Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Where the he** did Ted Nugent go? Or Clint Eastwood (he talks to empty chairs you know)? Or Tom Selleck? Or John Wayne?

Where the he** did Ted Nugent go? Or Clint Eastwood (he talks to empty chairs you know)? Or Tom Selleck? Or John Wayne?

All well-known as being extreme right-wing dead "head" adoring worshippers.

Oh you say not John Wayne because he died long before the "head" took over? You don't believe he is "alive" somewhere on another  plane plain plein of existence watching listening?

Wher eis Wayne La Pierre? Why isn't he weighting in on the dead "head" effort to remain the "head" by any means possible? Or Scott Baio the idiot boy who is very unsmart? You know all those movers and shakers and impressive saps?  Where are they when the "head" NEEDS THEM MOST? Being dead is no excuse for John Wayne. He is bigger than life.

I wonder why the dead "head" doesnot go after them and attack them and insult them for not supporting him in his question to shred the Constitutions poop on the country and infect/defile what he hasn't already? WHERE ARE THEY HIDING?

Posted - January 4, 2021

Responses

I'm a big Tom Selleck fan so I had to do a little research on him being a Trump supporter and this is what I found:

No, Tom Selleck didn't praise Trump in Breitbart ... - PolitiFact

www.politifact.com › factchecks › may › blog-posting

Claim: Actor Tom Selleck praised President Donald Trump in a meeting with Breitbart.
    Claimed by: Bloggers

Is Tom Selleck a Trump Supporter? - Snopes.com

www.snopes.com › Fact Checks › Politics

Claim: Actor Tom Selleck has publicly endorsed U.S. President Donald Trump.
    Claimed by: thedailytrumpnews.us

January 4, 2021 5:58 AM MST

Different strokes for different folks. I base my views on a Rosie O'Donnell show many years ago when Tommy boy guested. He spoke up for the NRA at some public gathering. I don't know if it was a political occasion but I gather it was. NRA spokesmouths are generally Republicans. Not always but generally. He blustered about when she confronted him with it. I will Google it to see if I can find the exact circumstance. From then on I saw him as John Wayne rootin tootin shooting REPUBLICAN when there was such a party. Now it's the GUANO party. If he bailed on that as a bridge too far I'll find out. But a DEMOCRAT waxing oetic about gun ownership seems farfetched to me. I'll see what I can find. Thank you for your reply. :)
      August 26, 2021 3:22 AM MDT