Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If you could ALWAYS rely on having an "ace up your sleeve" in what form would you prefer it to be? Why?

If you could ALWAYS rely on having an "ace up your sleeve" in what form would you prefer it to be? Why?

Posted - January 4, 2021

Responses

Tall, dark and handsome. :)
      January 4, 2021 5:55 AM MST

You are so darn CUTE! My first giggle of the morning and I've been here for a few hours! That goes well with me too for looking at. Since I met Jim I have had no interest in any other guy up close and personal. You know on TCM they showed a few movies Tyrone Power made which we watched. He was very handsome. Tall enough at 5' 11". He was very athletic and purportedly did most all of those stunts and he was a very good maybe great at using a sword. Sadly he died of a heart attack on a movie set at the age of 44. He had angina pectoris (sp?) and after a particularly grueling duel scene which he insisted on filming he had the heart attack. Strangely his father, also an actor, died making a movie in 1931 of a heart attack. As Elizabeth Taylor is my idea of gorgeous gal I think Tyrone Power is my idea of gorgeous man. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      August 27, 2021 4:25 AM MDT

I remember swooning over Elvis Presley - still do. :)  As for beautiful women - Charlize Theron, Angie Harmon and Michelle Pfeiffer are up there for me.
      August 27, 2021 4:55 AM MDT