Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Condolences in advance to those unlucky enough to live in D.C. who are not duckhead a**kissing adoring worshippers. What are your plans?

Condolences in advance to those unlucky enough to live in D.C. who are not duckhead a**kissing adoring worshippers. What are your plans?

Do you have a bomb shelter or a basement? WAR is being planned. Not war games. WAR.

We who are
away from thee will be watching it live on TV.

The duckhead announces he plans a "rally". Interesting word for promulgating fomenting instigating jinning up what will be an attempt to overthrow the government.

Now duckhead is a dumbhead so he expects the military will jump right in and back up his mystery meat bonehead weaponized doodlebug crackpot nutjobs.l The military said they are out of it.

Mike Pence will either once again whimper roll over and play dead OR do what he is supposed to do. OPEN THE ENVELOPE like they do at the Academy Awards and simply ANNOUNCE THE WINNER. That is his only role. Anything else is a pipedream fantasy cooked up by wicked wanton wacky wormy witless willywonka blockheads..

Of course once done  Pence will be the target of the madman duckhead wrath won't he though? From one perspective I can hardly wait for it to begin so I can watch at arm's length. Never been on a battlefield. Never seen people being murdered or blown up by landmines. Maybe today will be the day we'll get to be an actual witness to history in the marking by an evil madman. Well all madmen are evil right? The evilest of the vile. Who else can claim that title but the infamous needy desperate duckhead?.

If there is a horror on a tv screen or a movie screen going on I always close my eyes and Let Jim watch and then tell me when it's safe to look. Will I chicken out again and do that or will I eagerly avidly watch and ENJOY? I don't know. Never been there. We'll see. It is what it is. Everyone says so..

Posted - January 6, 2021

Responses