Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Warnock beat loeffler and is the projected winner. Ossof is currently slightly ahead of Perdue. Which brings up. WHAT's IN A NAME?

Warnock beat loeffler and is the projected winner. Ossof is currently slightly ahead of Perdue. Which brings up. WHAT's IN A NAME?

Anyone out there speak French?

PERDU is the masculine form
PERDUE is the feminine form

OF WHAT?

Glad you asked. PERDUE or PERDU means LOST!

No kidding. Perdu or perdue means LOST

So DAVID PERDUE was a loser going in...I know. Too big a stretch but even so don't you think it quite a coinkydinky?

Whether he actually loses the seat to the Dem or wins it right now he is behind and it is entirely due to his name right?

If Ossof pulls it off the Senate will be 50/50 and the president of the Senate, Vice-President Kamala Harris will have the final vote that breaks ties. Guess which way she'll vote?

But it isn't in the bag or a foregone conclusion. Provisional ballots and the ballots from the military and mail-ins still have a way to go to all be counted. So the loser could actually win. Stay tuned.

It could swing up for the duckhead person or he could go down in flames. Roasting marshmallows anyone? Blackened on the outside and really oooey gooey within?

Either way...a pause that refreshes. Information-sharing and the possibility of a DEM WIPEOUT of both duckhead adoring worshipper toady sycophants in Georgia being brought up. What could it hurt? What do you have to lose? Everyone sez so!

At the duckhead/pence lunch pence told the duckhead he has no power to overturn election results. Has no power to unilaterally alter the voice of the people. Duckhead the dumbkehead apparently doesn't even know that much. Beyond stupid dumb and ignorant he has always been irreverent and disconnected and indifferent. A perfect head for a third rate banana republican country.

Posted - January 6, 2021

Responses

Dems should thank McConnell.  By blocking the $2000 covid pay...he sealed the deal for them and himself. 

On top of the Gov and SOS not taking their job of election security and investigating the fraud. (Many stayed home disgusted with the whole thing)

I am sure the establishment is very happy. Thinking they can get back to their global strategy of putting America last.
      January 6, 2021 6:00 AM MST

So, now you think the GOP candidates lost because not enough people showed up?  One of these days, I'd like you to show me your bag of excuses - just in case I might decide to remove myself from reality.
      January 6, 2021 6:45 AM MST

:):):)
      January 6, 2021 6:46 AM MST

Yes. In a fair election. (I am assuming it was fair....so far) Elections are decided by which candidate gets people to come to the polls to vote for them.
    I do not believe there are that many people who switch parties from election to election. 

If that were the case...then there would not be red areas and blue areas. This post was edited by my2cents at January 6, 2021 7:41 AM MST
      January 6, 2021 7:40 AM MST